We are contributing to a low-carbon economy by striving to minimise impact across our entire value chain, starting by optimising our own operations and, through our solutions and services, those of our customers. Partnerships are essential to realise this ambition, promote responsible sourcing, recycling and circularity. Our climate targets involve achieving net zero GHG emissions by 2030.
- In the first quarter of 2023, COL Group sold over 5,000 medium voltage switchboards for secondary distribution.
- Cooperation with ITS Mobilità Sostenibile – Aerospazio/Meccatronica
- COL Group is building a new primary station in La Spezia. The facility is located inside an existing gasoline tank.
- COL Group expands customer testing area at its factory in Moncalieri and invests in a new R&D center in Madignano, Italy
- Truckable plug & play primary station in Siviglia, Spain